Beautiful 2018 Thor Motor Coach Chateau Class C RV - 24 feet. Sleeps up to 5 people. Pet friendly (Per Pet -$25 up to $50 lbs). Simple to drive. The RV is 30 amp, but we also provide a 50 amp adapter, so you will be set for any campsite. Perfect for family travel or the weekend getaway. Discover Pass included.
If this is your first experience with renting an RV, have no worries, we will show you all you need to know to enjoy your trip. Easy to handle and drives like a dream. Full shower, bathroom, queen bed, seating area, 3 burner gas stove, microwave, sink, ample storage space, fire extinguisher, fridge, freezer, microwave, a/c, heat, TV, backup camera, and much more.
Outside storage space below, generator (4000 watt), electrical hook up, large storage space in the rear, automatic leveler, full size spare tire, and comes with extras such as cooking utensils, pots, silverware, plates, cups, bowls, hand soap, toaster, small coffee maker, paper towels, RV toilet paper, broom and mop, trash bags, and a first aid kit.
We no longer offer Instant Booking, so please contact me if you want to book or have a question about the RV or rental process. Sorry, no deliveries. You are welcome to park your vehicle in our driveway to avoid driving back and forth. (Updated October 13, 2021) Outdoorsy pick up time is at 3pm, and drop off is at 11am. Please don't be late, as a late fee will apply.
-200 miles per rented night ($.40/miles after)
-Tool Kit, Water Hose, & Power Hookups included.
-RV instruction manual
-Access to camping chairs (4), and folding table
*$100 Prep and Sanitation Fee is required for all rentals. This is required to maintain cleanliness and sanitation standards. An additional $400 Cleaning fee will be added if the rental is returned in an extremely dirty condition (extremely dirty condition includes but not limited to: excessive dirt or sand, dirty or stained upholstery; inside or outside of the rental). To avoid this charge, please take out your trash, wipe down common areas, and sweep the RV prior to returning the RV.
*$100 Dumping Fee - This fee will be added at the end of the rental if RV is not dumped when returned. Dump the RV prior to returning it to avoid this fee.
*No Smoking/Drug Use allowed inside the RV. Please step out of the RV when deciding to smoke.
* LATE FEE - **Updated October 13, 2021**. Outdoorsy drop off is at 11am. Please don't be late, as a late fee will apply. If you need a later drop off, please let me know in advance and we can work something out. A 1 hour grace period is given, $50 Late Drop Off fee will be assessed if the RV is dropped off 1 hour after the scheduled drop off time. An additional $50 will be added for every hour thereafter up to the daily rental rate per day late. Please plan your schedule accordingly and don’t be late to avoid this fee.
*$25 Fuel Refill Fee plus $5 per gallon - Please refill prior to return to avoid this fee!
*$250 "Damage Service and Recovery Fee" will be charged to cover time, transportation, fuel, out of service, and other costs associated with having to obtain and process a quote for repairs.
*$500 Abandonment Fee - If the RV is abandoned there will be a $500 Abandonment fee, plus $1/mile charge to retrieve the RV. If the RV was ticketed and towed while abandoned, all fees associated with getting the RV back, and any damages incurred while it is abandoned will be passed along to the renter.
*MOST FEES MENTIONED ABOVE ARE ALL AVOIDABLE. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY!
Other things to note
Please make sure you understand the rules and ask if you have any questions about any particular rules or expectations.
● No Refunds for Early Returns: If you return early we do not refund the days you will not use. This includes if you have an accident or crash in the unit; however, if the crash is not your fault you may be able to recover your rental costs from the at-fault driver’s liability insurance.
● Fee for Late Returns: Outdoorsy drop off is at 11am, unless you have coordinated with me ahead of time for a different drop off time. A one hour grace period is given and a late charge of $50/hr will start after 12pm. An additional $50 will be added for every hour thereafter up to the daily rental rate per day late. You will also be responsible for the cost of any canceled rentals due to your late return.
● Drivers: All drivers must be at least 25 years old and must be listed on the contract when you pick up the unit. Non-listed drivers are not allowed to drive the RV.
● Campground Reservations: We are not responsible for campground reservations/cancellations. All campground reservations must be made separately with the campground’s reservation agency. All campground and campsite fees are separate from and in addition to the rental price and fees under this Agreement. No refunds will be given for campsite reservation errors.
● NO SMOKING: Please step out of the RV when deciding to smoke.
● NO DRUGS: Any evidence of the storage, transportation, or use of illegal substances will forfeit your entire security deposit. RV returned with any evidence of drug use or transportation will result in a notification to law enforcement.
● Travel Restrictions: No travel allowed on any non-paved roadways like logging roads, forest service roads, beaches, etc. Only exception to this is a non-paved road inside a licensed RV Park.
● Road Violations: Toll Roads, Red Light Cameras, parking tickets, etc: Parking Tickets, Mailed Violations, and Toll invoices are a major burden and we will charge a $75 fee for each invoice we receive. Responsibility for traffic or parking violations will be transferred to you and you will be charged a $75 administration fee. If you want to use Toll Roads, you are free to pay at the plazas or bring your own toll tags, just make sure no invoices or toll by plate, etc mail comes our way or the $75 administration fee will apply. Note: Most toll agencies are easy to work with and will help you out if a mistake and call them right away.
● Awning: We discourage the usage of the exterior awning. This is for your protection because they are at a minimum of $3,000 to replace. They can be damaged very easily due to weather or accidental misuse. Awnings ARE NOT COVERED by insurance and you will be responsible for paying for the damage. If you must use the awning, please do not use it during bad weather conditions and do not leave it out overnight or unattended.
● Generators: Your rental includes unlimited generator usage.
● Mileage: 200 miles/night is included in your rental. Any excess mileage will be charged at $0.40/mile.
● Pets: You MUST have approval from us before allowing a pet in the RV. If we reach an agreement on having a pet, a pet fee of $25 per pet applies.
● Security Deposit: Your security deposit is refunded after the unit is checked in and there is no damage or issues requiring funds from the deposit. Failure to accurately report your destination or giving a false destination in order to attend a prohibited event will result in forfeiture and total loss of your security deposit.
● Training: When you pick up the unit we will complete a pre-rental orientation of the unit that will take about 20 minutes to an hour depending on prior experience you have with an RV. Picking up an RV is not like picking up a rental car so please plan at least 60 minutes for this when you make your plans.
● Cleaning: The RV must be returned in a similar condition as when we rent it out to you. It cannot be “trashed” or so dirty that is beyond what is reasonable for a vacation. $100 Prep and Sanitation Fee is required for all rentals. This is required to maintain cleanliness and sanitation standards. An additional $400 Cleaning fee will be added if the rental is returned in an extremely dirty condition (extremely dirty condition includes but not limited to: excessive dirt or sand, dirty or stained upholstery; inside or outside of the rental). To avoid this charge, please take out your trash, wipe down common areas, and sweep the RV prior to returning the RV.
● Propane: 1st tank is included. Any additional Propane will be at renter’s expense.
● Damages: Any damages must be reported to us immediately. Replacement of defective parts and receipt must be brought back for reimbursement. There will be NO reimbursement if you do not bring back the defective part you replaced and the receipt. If you purchase an item necessary due to an equipment failure (sewer or water hose, ice chest, etc) the item you purchased and the receipt must be surrendered upon return if you want reimbursement.
● Appliances: The A/C, generator, awning, radio, microwave, television, jacks, etc. are convenience items. If any malfunctions should occur with any of these items, no compensation will be made to you.
● Renter Damage: If the RV and/or the contents in the RV are damaged during your rental period, you are responsible to pay all damage costs whether you were at fault or not or if damage was caused by acts of nature (wind, rain, earthquake, fire, flood, etc). If an accident occurs, you are responsible for obtaining a police report, contacting the other party’s insurance company and contacting us immediately.
● Waste Holding Tanks: Waste holding tanks must be emptied prior to return. Putting anything other than human waste or RV toilet paper (supplied) in the toilets will result in an extra cleaning fee. If you don’t want to flush the tanks you can pay the dump fee of $100.
● Fuel: A $25 administrative fee plus $5/gallon will be charged if the gas tank is not returned at the same level as when it’s picked up.
● Abandonment: If the RV is abandoned there will be a $500 abandonment fee, plus $1/mile charge to retrieve the RV. If the RV was ticketed and towed while abandoned, all fees associated with recovery and any damages incurred while the RV was abandoned will be the responsibility of the renter.
● Personal Property. You release the RV owners from all claims for loss of, or damage to, your personal property or that of any other person, that was left or carried in or on the RV, whether or not the loss or damages was caused by our negligence or was otherwise our responsibility.
● Personal Injury. You release the RV owners from all claims for injury, including, without limitation, personal, bodily, or mental injury, economic loss or damage to you, guests, unborn children, or relatives, whether or not the injury was caused by use of the RV, our negligence, or was otherwise our responsibility.
● Waiver. Our failure to enforce any of our rights under this Agreement or at law shall not be deemed a waiver or a continuing waiver of any rights or remedies against another party, unless such waiver is in writing and signed by the party to be charged.
● Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is judicially determined to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
● Attorneys’ Fees. In the event a dispute arises regarding this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, in addition to other relief to which it is entitled.