These Lightweight Taxa Outdoors trailers are some of the most unique rigs on the market today! Designed by a Nasa engineer, and using the latest lightweight, rugged materials, these trailers punch well above their weight class! Light enough to be towed by nearly anything, these trailers have every amenity you could ask for, and can go places that typical travel trailers would fall apart trying to get to. Some of these features include:
- Fridge / Freezer
- Hot Water Heater
- Indoor Shower
- Outdoor Shower
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Table
- Full Size Bed
- Seating Area / Couch that converts into a double bunk bed
- Full-length pull out awning for shade
- Full Rear Hatch that opens up to nature!
- Windows that all have integrated blackout shades, mosquito nets, and open completely up
- Roof rack to mount bikes, kayaks, a rooftop tent for additional sleeping, skis, snowboards, surfboards, or anything really!
- Creative storage solutions Everywhere
- 6'10 maximum standing height when the pop top is raised!
This is the only Mantis currently being rented in California, and it is brand new, 2021, and is ready to go on any adventure you can throw at it!
We always want to include everything people need at no extra charge. This includes:
- Full Propane, Water Tanks, and Battery levels
- Full Cookware and Dinnerware (Pots, Pans, Cooking Utensils, Plates, Bowls, Eating Utensils, Mugs, Cups, Napkins)
- Fresh linens, sheets, pillows, and blankets for all the beds, as well as towels and wash cloths
Take it anywhere! On road, Off Road, Campgrounds, Dispersed Camping, Desert, Mountains, this rig can do it all! Its been camping in the snow and in the heat of the summer and is able to keep its occupants warm, cool, and happy with no problem at all due to the overkill insulation and high quality furnace heater and air conditioning systems