2022 Thor Sequence 20J Sleeps 3, sits 5-6 people

54 reviews
Converted VanRancho Cordova, CA
4 guests
22 ft. long
Offers delivery

Brand new RV just picked up today 6-19-22. 100% lithium batteries Other things to noteInside Must be returned cleaned 90% , same way it was received . If minor cleaning , our office can clean the remaining 10%. If need major cleaning with more then 20%. We must hire someone to clean and few must be added as we need to pay a RV cleaning place to clean RV. $75 to dump black tank if us to hire person to dump for renter

Features

2022 Thor Motor Coach Other
  • 4 seatbelts
  • Fresh water: 27 gal
  • Fuel type: Gas
  • Fuel capacity: 24 gal
  • Gray water: 13 gal
  • Black water: 13 gal

Amenities

  • Backup Camera

Meet your host, Hong

Member since 2021

Host bio coming soon! Hong is committed to providing great stays for guests.

Usually answers in less than 24 hours


Rules and policies

  • Not pet friendly
  • No music festivals
  • No tailgating
  • No smoking
24/7 roadside assistance
Learn more about Roadside Assistance

Roadside assistance on every rental, plus help planning your trip or operating the RV.

Learn more about Roadside Assistance

Add-ons

Enhance your trip with these add-ons. Available at checkout.

Dump Black Tanks
We will hire someone Dump black tank of renter do not dump black tank
$126.75
/each

Availability and rates

MTWTFSS
MTWTFSS

There’s a 2 night minimum stay

Fees
  • Security deposit: $1,690.00 (refundable)
  • Prep fee: $169.00. This fee will cover cleaning , refill tanks
2022 Thor Sequence 20J Sleeps 3, sits 5-6 people

Dates




Reviews

(5)
5
100 %

Communication

5

Alisha D.

June 20235

Hernando M.

September 20225

More than the owner, Hong is a beautiful human being. His kindness, love, support and smiles make any adventure a lifelong memory. The RV was in perfect conditions, better than the pics. Hong will always try that you get the best benefits of the deal. He will treat you as a friend rather that a renter.
Definitely I will rent from Hong the RV for the next BM.

Veronica W.

July 20225

First time using outdoorsy and Hong was very nice and quick communication with any questions I asked. Would use him definitely again

Craig S.

July 20225

Hong was great and very responsive. Vehicle worked great!


Location

Rancho Cordova, California

Exact location provided after booking


Similar rentals available on your dates