Make the most out of your camping trip with our brand new 2021 Forest River Aurora! It is the perfect place for your family and friends to make many wonderful memories!
The Aurora features a private front queen room, supersize slide out with U-shaped dinette and Jack knife folding sofa. A full bath, private bunkhouse with 40" x 74" bunk bed, flip-up bunk, fold out cube sofa, and storage are on the rear half of the rig. A second exterior entry door leads right into the full bathroom so that you can access it directly from outside after a day of play or dinner outdoors.
Enjoy the ambiance of the fireplace below the tv during evenings inside, the fireplace also doubles as a heating option! U-shaped dinette is great for maximum seating and doubles as a sleeping spot! Who wouldn’t want to share the story of how they slept on the kitchen table? The oh so comfy sofa comes complete with fold down cup holders and ‘jack knifes’ out into an additional sleeping surface. Pull down shades provide privacy, protect from the sun and help with temperature control.
In the kitchen, cooks will enjoy a three burner electric stove and propane oven with mid sized electric fridge. Cover the sink with provided fitting boards for extra counter space. A pull down kitchen faucet makes for easy clean up!
A full bathroom is located mid rig (shower, sink, and toilet) with storage and it’s own exterior door. Vanity and behind the mirror storage provide plenty of space for bathroom supplies.
The bunk house has its own separate space with a door and slide out so you can have your own space for kids, naps, chilling out or a private space for a second family or couple. Versitle bunk space and a cube sofa allow for tons of configurations to utilize the space. Storage below the bunks is great for clothes, toys, or kids items! A tv is provided in this room, enjoy movie night in style!
Front queen bedroom has storage on both sides of the bed and lifted assist to access large under bed storage. Next to the bed, upper hanging storage separate from below storage allows for massive nightstand area, great for charging items, storage, or small fan.
Outside a very spacious outdoor kitchen with griddle, small fridge, draining sink and storage gives you plenty of room to prepare meals while still enjoying the outdoor environment. Entertainment is covered with two upgraded JBL Elite exterior speakers and 21 foot power awning equipped with multicolor lights and a remote that allows you to choose your own unique ambiance lighting, fantastic for summer nights!
Enjoy additional amenities like the outdoor shower to rinse off people and gear. We also include a shower enclosure as an option to use. A hooked up solar panel helps with keeping the battery topped off to power small items in the event of an outage. Utilize the front giant pass through storage for luggage or bulky items.
Don’t forget to sign the guest book!
* Key Features*
- Sleeps 9 (10 if you have smaller children)
- Private front bedroom with RV Queen bed
- Private back bunkhouse with 1 fold up bunk, 1 40”x74” bunk, and a cube sofa that folds out into two additional beds
- 2 Slides: 1 super slide with the dinette and couch and 1 bunkhouse slide
- Huge outdoor kitchen with built in griddle, draining sink, fridge, power outlet, and plenty of cabinet space and counter room
- Outdoor speakers and stereo system
- Tons of storage throughout
- Giant front pass through storage houses large or bulky items
- Outdoor shower (we include an enclosure to put up so you can enjoy completely private outdoor showers)
- 21’ Power awning with built in multicolor lights (remote included)
- 100 Watt Solar Panel
- Enclosed under belly
- Power tongue Jack
- Electric fireplace (doubles as heating option)
- TV in main living area, TV in bunk room
*NOT Included in your rental* (some may be added on)
- We do not offer a generator at this time
- Paper towels. We include one roll to get you started/if you forget :)
Please do not flush any wet wipes, paper towels or feminine hygiene products. This could potentially lead to clogs that are very expensive to fix and will be added to your bill.
Think of it as similar to renting a condo or townhome. We will cover the basics and you bring the rest of the goodies!
Current delivery options:
- Delivery to Jordan Lake $150
- Delivery to Kerr Lake $200
- Delivery to the Outer Banks $900
If you need delivery to other areas, please reach out! We would be glad to discuss possiblities and costs.
Our top priority is that our guests have an enjoyable and safe time with our camper! We are glad to answer any questions, please feel free to reach out; thanks for checking out our posting!
- Linens for the queen bed and bunk house
- Basic cooking supplies (pots, pans, spatula, large knife, can opener, ladle, etc.)
- 10 plates, 10 cups, silverware, steak knives
- Sponge for washing dishes and dish soap
- kitchen towel (to be used ONLY for drying dishes)
- One roll paper towels
- Toilet paper. The amount that we will provide will be based on your party size. If you happen to run out on your trip, it is very important that you purchase rv approved toilet paper. Regular household toilet paper will clog the pipes and will be a costly repair that will be added to your bill.
- A couple of games
- Roku tvs in bunk room and master room
- 4 camping chairs (collapsible style)
- metal rv outdoor fence (40 inches high) (optional add on for a fee)
We love our area lakes! Jordan and Kerr lake are a couple of our favorites! Kerr is great for cat fishing as well as certain areas of Jordan. The outer banks (camp hatteras specifically) is a family favorite as well!
Other things to note
- A 2” hitch receiver on your towing vehicle as well as a brake controller is required for us to allow you to tow our trailer yourself. We do offer delivery and set up for an extra fee if your vehicle does not meet these requirements. If you show up without these requirements your reservation will be cancelled per our cancellation policy and you will not be allowed to leave with the trailer.
- Dry weight is 7749lbs. Hitch weight is 790lbs. PLEASE make sure your vehicle is plenty capable to tow this trailer. This weight does not include your gear. You will need a MINIMUM of a half ton vehicle to pull our trailer. This is only the dry weight straight from the manufacture. We will include the sway bar/stabilizer hitch and will show you how to use it.
- The fridge in this camper is an electric fridge. It does not run off of gas. The solar panel that is equipped on the trailer will run the fridge for a period of time but it is recommended that you stay at a campground with electric hookups.
- We will do a thorough walk through with you at pick up to show you how everything works. There will also be a printed manual in the camper as well with detailed instructions and a checklist
*Non negotiable Fees*
- Absolutely NO smoking inside the camper. There will be a $2000 cleaning fee added to your reservation if there is even a hint of smoke upon return
- As much as we LOVE animals (we have 3 dogs and mini pig of our own), unfortunately we do not allow pets at this time. However, we do own a home based pet sitting business and are happy to provide discounts on those services for our renters. If you have pets in the camper there will be an additional $2000 cleaning fee added upon return. If there are damages caused by pets there will be additional fees on top of the $2000 cleaning fee. Yes, this is a very high cleaning fee. We set it that way to avoid the issue all together.
- Tank clean out $150. If you bring the camper back without emptying the holding tanks this fee will be applied.
-*Please note that although we do not allow guest pets at this time, we do travel with our own pets in the camper. We mention this in case you are trying to avoid a rental that pets have been in*