We are experienced hosts and most of our renters are first-time RVers.
This Class A motorhome is fully upgraded, spacious & very renter-friendly. Everything is labeled and clearly marked.
We offer extensive hands-on training and test-drive before each departure.
RV itself is fully provisioned with everything necessary for the trip.
Don't know where to go? We can help you with trip planning as well.
We have a membership at "HarvestHosts" travel club that we will be glad to share with you after booking.
1-6 nights $150/night + website fees
7-29 nights $135/night + website fees
30+ nights $120/night +website fees
No hidden fees. No extra charges. No silly surprises.
The rental price includes:
- RV Insurance & roadside assistance
- Black/Gray tanks dumping, RV cleaning, and restocking
- Your vehicle parking during the rental period
- Bedding, linens, and bath towels for 6 people
- Kitchen utensils, board games, grilling supplies, and more
- Box of firewood, propane griddle, grilling supplies
- 7 gallons of filtered pottable water
- Bicycle rack upon request
- Pretty much everything you might ever need for comfortable camping
RV comfortably fits up to 6 travelers
The floorplan includes 3 separate rooms:
1) living room/kitchen - scissor jack sofa, dinette (converts to twin bed), pull-out queen sofa
2) full bathroom,
3) bedroom - queen bed
Each night of rental includes 250 miles of driving. So (for example) 10 days of rental give you 2500 miles to travel.
Extra miles can be paid at the end of the trip.
Feel free to message us with ANY questions - I will do my best to answer them quickly and honestly.
For the comfort of all families, we strictly enforce the NO PET policy.
KITCHEN - fridge, freezer, stove, oven, microwave, 2 sinks, coffeemaker, toaster, cookware
BATHROOM - toilet, shower, sink, vanity cabinets, cleaning supplies
Central HEAT & AC, water heater, roof vents
Smart TV with DVD Player, a handful of family-friendly movies and cartoons
Board games, books, and outdoor toys for kids & teens.
Outdoor chairs, patio mat, picnic table
ONBOARD GENERATOR with auto start (allows you to have 110 volts on the go)
BICYCLE RACK for 4 bikes
LOTS of STORAGE space
POWER INVERTER - you can watch TV and charge gadgets while driving
This RV is 34ft long and is perfect for 1-2 destination trips and long-term vacations.