First of all, I want to say what a great experience I have with renters on the Outdoorsy platform and with Outdoorsy. My goal is to make your RV rental experience a great one as well.
2021 Thor Four Winds, model 28Z. This RV can sleep up to 8 but I think 6 comfortably. Measures 29.9 ft long and 11 ft high and would fit in 99.9% of RV parks.
- Comes with one slide which really opens the space up!
- TV/DVD player - Nicely placed to the side of dinette w/ Hdmi Distibution Box.
- Great RV for 2-8 people and would someone that is more comfortable/has experience driving a larger vehicle.
- Kitchen: has 3 burner propane grill, oven, microwave and separate fridge and freezer doors. Comes with silverware and kitchenware, pots, pans, cooking utensils, toaster, kettle, dish cloths and some cleaning items so you don't have to pack your kitchen. Includes some RV toilet paper too.
Beds: There is a Queen bed with separate bedroom in the back with a door for privacy. Big bed over cab that easily fits two (everyone wants this one, except driver who gets the Queen in the back, lol). Main dinette and sofa can be converted into beds as well. Queen bed comes with bottom sheets. Please bring pillows, linens, covers and towels etc.
- Outside: Multiple storage spaces and hook-ups. Back-up camera for reversing.
- There are USB ports and 110v electrical outlets in multiple places. Even accommodates a cpap in the Queen bedroom. Storage throughout the inside.
- Hot water for sinks in kitchen and bathroom as well as shower. Heated by electric (when hooked up) or propane when dry camping.
My main goal and focus is for you and your family to have a fun, safe and pleasant experience. Please let me know if there is anything I can do ahead of time to make your trip a memorable one.
As for pets, dogs are okay but must be house trained - no additional fee charged.
No festivals (I have let responsible people i.e. not throwing a party in the RV, use it for festivals - please let me know what festival you are going to and who you are going with).
Along with items mentioned above, the RV comes with:
- 4 camping chairs
- Electric hook-up cable
- Fresh drinking water hose
- Sewer hook ups
Washington is full of great places to take an RV. Some of those include, Mountain Loop Highway, the Olympics, the Islands, Eastern WA and more!
Great for long distance road trips and this RV will be better on gas mileage than larger counter parts or older RV's with less efficient engine. Comes with a V8 engine on Ford E-450 chassis. Automatic drive.
Other things to note
As for pets, dogs are okay but must be house trained.
No walking on roof