First of all, I want to say what a great experience I have with renters on the Outdoorsy platform and with Outdoorsy. I hope to be part of a great RV rental experience for you as well.
2021 Thor Four Winds, model 22b. This RV can sleep up to 6 but I think 5 comfortably. Measures 24 ft long and 11.75 ft high and so can fit in places larger RV's may not.
- Slide for queen bedroom in back!
- TV/DVD player - Swings out over cab w/ Hdmi Distibution Box.
- Great RV for 2-5 people and as a first rental if you haven't driven a larger vehicle before.
- Kitchen: has 3 burner propane grill, oven, microwave and separate fridge and freezer doors. Comes with pots, pans, cooking utensils, toaster, kettle, dish cloths and some cleaning items so you don't have to pack your kitchen. Includes some RV toilet paper too.
Beds: There is a Queen bed with separate bedroom in the back with a door for privacy. Big bed over cab that easily fits two (everyone wants this one, excepty driver who gets the Queen in the back, lol). Main dinette can be converted into bed as well. Queen bed comes with bottom sheets. Please bring pillows, linens, covers and towels etc.
- Outside: Storage space and hook-ups. Back-up camera for reversing.
- There are USB ports and 110v electrical outlets in multiple places. Even accommodates a Cpap in the Queen bedroom. Storage throughout the inside.
- Hot water for sinks in kitchen and bathroom as well as shower. Heated by electric (when hooked up) or propane when dry camping.
My main goal and focus is for you and your family to have a fun, safe and pleasant experience. Please let me know if there is anything I can do ahead of time to make your trip a memorable one.
As for pets, dogs are okay but must be house trained - no additional fee charged.
No festivals (I have let responsible people i.e. not throwing a party in the RV, use it for festivals - please let me know what festival you are going to and who you are going with).
Along with items mentioned above, the RV comes with:
- 2 camping chairs
- Electric hook-up cable
- Fresh drinking water hose
- Sewer hook ups
Washington is full of great places to take an RV. Some of those include, Mountain Loop Highway, the Olympics, the Islands, Eastern WA and more!
Great for long distance road trips and this RV will be better on gas mileage than larger counter parts or older RV's with less efficient engine. Comes with Vortec/V8 engine on Ford E-350 chassis. Automatic drive.
Other things to note
As for pets, dogs are okay but must be house trained.
No off roading
No walking on roof