Light, stylish, cozy and comfortable - this beautifully renovated camper's photos say it all. This is the one that could convince a non-camper to get out and enjoy nature with you.
*Tunes! Hook up your phone to the new Bluetooth audio system
*Two double beds + one short double (for kids or short adults) + two single bunks = sleeps 6-8 adults
*Renovated kitchen has all the necessities for cooking: big fridge, three burner gas range, oven, and double sink with new faucet
*Renovated bathroom with new tub, toilet, sink and faucet and lots of hooks for towels or swimsuits'
*Not just for summer camping: both the A/C and heater work great
*Lots of extra storage: wardrobe, cabinets, under beds... stow away your suitcases so you don't have to look at them during the whole trip
*Memory foam mattress on main back bed
Smooth (manual) tongue jack stabilizers. Use battery for boondocking, or plug in to campsite electrical. Fido is welcome - we do not charge a pet fee, but any damages will be deducted from the security deposit.
Easy TOW: The 2001 Thor Tahoe Lite is only 2,950lbs (approximately 4,000 when loaded), so it can be towed very easily by many trucks and even some SUV's. I recommend a 5,000lb towing capacity just to be safe.
Other things to note
For everyone's safety & well-being, the following rules are strictly enforced:
- No smoking. Detection of smoking will result in a $500 deduction from security deposit.
- No candles or incense.
- No climbing on the roof.
- No animals other than dogs, which must be supervised or crated.
- Cooking of foods with strong odors (fish, spicy, bacon, etc.) must be done outside.
- Use RV toilet paper only.
- Do not exceed 65 MPH speed limit.
- Not liable for towing-related issues: please be sure your truck or SUV can safely tow the camper.