Reconnect with Mother Nature and experience vanlife!
Perfect for every excursion, from an easy camping weekend to an epic cross-country road trip, our vans are custom outfitted with everything you need to explore in comfort:
Kitchen – The kitchen includes an induction stove, fridge/freezer, microwave and sink with filtered water.
Full bathroom – Our vans are equipped with an indoor shower (with hot water) and toilet. Want to do your washing outside in nature? There’s also an outdoor shower out back.
Queen bed w/ memory foam mattress – The bed slides out to a queen (technically wider than a queen and the length of a full). By day, it can be tucked into a twin to make more space for activities.
Heat – For chilly nights, turn on the climate control heating system.
Ceiling fans – Keep cool with two vented fans, one above the bed and another over the kitchen, allowing you to control air circulation to your desire.
Other amenities include:
• Clean linens, pillows, and quilted blanket
• Fresh towels
• Plates, cups, bowls, utensils, cutlery, cutting board
• Pot and pan
• French press
• Camping chairs (2)
• Toilet paper & paper towels
• Cell booster – amplifies cell service in low-signal areas
• Dashboard air conditioning
• Outlets – USB and 120v
• Roof solar panels
• Swivel passenger seat
• Privacy screens for windows
• E-ZPass for tolls (no extra fees added)
New to campervans?
We welcome first-timers! The van is designed for ease-of-use, and we will provide all necessary instructions prior to your departure. However, vanlife may not be for everyone (and that’s ok!). Here are a couple things to think about before booking:
1. Traveling in a van requires care and self-reliance (but is super rewarding). Gadgets need to be turned on and off, and water tanks occasionally need to emptied / refilled depending on usage. It's all pretty easy, much less complicated than your traditional RV.
2. It’s not your normal bathroom. The shower space is tighter than you're used to, and the toilet is a Nature's Head composting toilet, which is odor-free (after use) but requires a few extra steps to work properly. No need to empty the toilet if you don’t have to – we will take care of it after your return.
Follow us on Instagram @vanishtravelco