This Out There Vans camper van has all the amenities you need for a comfortable, functional basecamp in the desert, mountains, and beyond.Our 136 RAM ProMaster camper van was designed to maximize space and provide ample room to sleep, cook, and hang out. The kitchen features flip up counter extensions so that you can have more countertop work space when you need it, but can fold them away when you’re ready to lounge. Our van comes with two portable butane cooktops that give you the flexibility to cook indoors or outdoors. A 65 liter fridge keeps your drinks and food cold without having to ever worry about ice! A removable Legun table system can be set up between the bench and swiveling driver and passenger seats to create a cozy dining area. Power will not be a problem with 400 watts of rooftop solar, a 2000 watt power inverter, a 340 ah lithium battery bank, and easily accessible 110v outlets throughout! The sleeping area features our signature pocketed walls around the standard full size bed, providing a couple extra inches of room for you to sleep without feeling squished. A spacious garage area under the bed platform along with our handcrafted cabinetry in the van provides ample room to store your gear. Equipped with a rooftop air conditioning unit, Maxxair rooftop fan, parking heater, bug net and exterior Fiamma awning, our van will keep you comfortable no matter the weather.
What's includedOur rental comes standard with the following items (no added fees for these necessities!)
- Fresh bedding (full sheet set, 4 pillows, down comforter with duvet cover)
- Cookware, bowls, plates and cups for 2
- Stovetop percolator coffee maker
- Blackout privacy shades for every window
- 2 camp chairs
- Indoor Legun table system
- Outdoor folding table (we LOVE cooking outdoors!)
- Rechargeable LED lantern
- 2 portable butane stoves with 4 fuel canisters
- Hand towels and bath towels for 2
- Pantry essentials: olive oil, salt and pepper, crushed red pepper, Italian seasoning
- Full 28 gallon freshwater tank (water may not be available during winter months, please contact us about your itinerary)
- Dish soap
- Yahtzee, Uno, and a deck of cards for rainy weatherAirport Delivery/Drop-off is available in the add-ons to Grand Junction Regional Airport (GJT) for $100.A swing away platform bike rack (2 bikes) is available in the add-ons for $50 per rental.
RecommendationsGrand Junction is the perfect jumping off point to start your trip! Although there are endless itineraries, here are a few ideas below!
1. Moab, Utah - 1h 45m (Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park)
2. Colorado National Monument LOCAL!! - 15m
3. Telluride, CO - 2h 30m
4. Aspen, CO - 2h 15m
5. Zion National Park - 5h 30m
6. Capitol Reef National Park - 3h 30m
7. Bryce Canyon National Park - 5h
8. Durango, CO - 3h 30m
9. Rocky Mountain National Park - 4h
10. Grand Mesa, CO - 1h
11. Grand Canyon National Park - 6h 30m
12. Grand Teton National Park - 7h 30m
Other things to noteDogs welcome. A $50 charge per dog (2 dogs max) will be added to the rental fee. Dogs only please, no other furry friends are permitted.Please return the van clean inside, basic cleaning supplies are provided. No need to wash the bedding/towels or clean the outside, but please plan to clean up mud, dog hair, spills, dirty dishes, etc. If the van is returned to us with excessive amounts of fur, dirty floors, unwashed dishes, or other messes we will withhold a $200 excessive cleaning fee will be charged on return.Check in time is 3 PM (departure) and check out time is 11 AM (return). Early pick ups or late returns between the hours of 8am and 5pm can be arranged for a fee of $50 each. After hours pick ups or returns (before 8am or after 5pm) will be charged $100 each.The rooftop air conditioning can be run for short periods of time off-grid via solar power, however you should plan to connect shore power for long term use (ie. overnight usage)This camper van is owned and operated by Out There Vans LLC in Grand Junction, CO. We are a trusted local conversion outfitter, and can offer expertise if you are looking to give van life a try! This van does feature our company logo and website url on the sides and rear of the van.