2018 Forest River Rockwood Roo 233S. This fully loaded hybrid camper has everything you need for camping. Extremely clean, and ready to roll. A perfect combination of upscale camping with the hybridness of a pop up. Located in Stafford County, VA, 22406.
Pets are allowed in my camper for $50 per Each pet for the duration of your trip. All pets must be paid for at time of booking. Click on the PET add-on as well as other services if needed. The Renter's Damage Protection package is Highly recommended. This covers interior mishaps that all other insurance will NOT cover and deposits may not cover the full amount. Trailer weight with loaded gear and accessories is approx 5,800 lbs. Hitch weight 612 lbs. Weight distribution hitch & Sway bars are provided.
**(I will provide a 15% discount off your entire rental amount (does not include extra add-on fees) to active law enforcement, first responders and military).* Please note, only ONE discount per rental.** (meaning, you can't get both the weekly/monthly discount combined with the first responder discount at the same time).** Please contact me prior to booking so that I can send you the quote reflecting the discount** I may request proof of active status in order to grant discount (picture of photo ID and credentials). Thanks
Length closed while towing is 25 feet, opened is 29 feet. The U-shaped dinette slides out adding more room in the living area. Three queen beds & two convertible/sofa beds total. Max sleeping count is 8. Full bathroom with shower plus an exterior shower. One TV is provided. Pre-wired for cable, firestick for streaming. Optional heated queen beds, once plugged in.
Shore power cord for hookup, sewer hose for draining, and fresh water hose. Hand cranks for leveling. Two propane tanks, electric battery, 17’ power retractable awning. Interior and exterior speakers. Will provide a generator if needed.
Three burner stove with a small oven, additional outside attachable propane stove, midsize electric/propane refrigerator/freezer, pantry, microwave, vacuum, laundry detergent, cleaning supplies. Sheets, blankets and pillows for all three queen sized beds. Towels and toilet paper in the bathroom. All kitchen utensils, silverware, plates, bowls, glasses, pots/pans, food storage containers, coffee pot, games & more..
Camping rocker chairs for outside, outdoor accent rug, and outside table with two chairs.
A couple of my favorite places in VA are Big Meadows in Shenandoah (if you like the mountains and a less crowded area), Williamsburg (so much to do), and First Landing State Park (on the water in VA Beach with fishing, biking, etc). There are so many other great areas in VA and I normally like to visit the State Parks.
Other things to note
1. Pick-up time 11:00 am. Camper to be returned by 2:00 pm on the last day of the reservation. Customers who are not able to return by 2:00 pm due to traffic conditions, etc., MUST inform the owner. Any late returns between 2:00 pm and 11:00 pm will incur a $99.00 late fee. Returns after 11:00 pm are strictly prohibited.
2. No smoking or drugs of any type inside of the camper or your security deposit will be forfeited.
3. No climbing on the roof.
4. No early return refunds.
5. Pet fee of $50 per EACH pet for the duration of your trip must be paid for at the time of booking. Maximum of two pets.
6. The travel trailer must be returned with a clean interior and EMPTY tanks. “Clean” means as you received it and ready for another rental. If you pay for cleaning, the coach does not have to be returned clean, however it cannot be “trashed” or so dirty that it is filled with trash or dirty beyond what is reasonable for a vacation or normal reasonable living conditions. If you elect to add standard cleaning, the fee is $75. If the unit is trashed, the cleaning fee is $50 extra each hour.
7. Any wet linens that were used should be left in the shower for me to clean.
8. Make sure all switches, to include the A/C, are in the OFF position before you disconnect from power or tow (except for the refrigerator).
9. There will be individual fees for any items permanently removed from, lost, or damaged inside of the camper. These items are stowed in the camper as a convenience to the customer for an "everything included" trip. There's a complete inventory with pictures and cost of replacement per each item that's stored in the camper.
10. This camper trailer is GPS tracked. Any tampering with the GPS system will result in a $1000 fine.
11. The rental period is every day you have the unit past 11 am, so if the unit is due back by 2:00 pm the day after your reserved rental period ends. (For example, if you pick-up the unit on a Friday at 11 am, and return the unit Monday at 2 pm, you are charged for 3 days (Fri, Sat, Sun).
12. There’s unlimited usage on my generator. Any damage repair/replacement to the generator while being rented will be the responsibility of the renter at the time. The generator must always remain locked to the front or rear scissor jack attached to the trailer with locking cable provided. Failure to do this may result in theft of the generator. The cost to replace the generator is 2,000.00 US dollars and is the renter’s responsibility at the time of rental to replace if stolen. Renter is responsible for the gas needed to power generator. Owner will provide a gas tank.