My family traveled across the country a few times from Washington to Georgia, through Texas to the California coast and back. This RV can provide many opportunities because it is a tiny house on wheels. The small footprint of the RV was particularly helpful when parking at campsites. If RV campsites with hook-ups are fully booked, get a regular campsite and use the generator for power. The RV also uses regular unleaded gasoline for additional convenience.
We would be honored to have you and your family stay in our RV. It is a very cozy 22 foot Winnebago that drives like a truck and can fit in regular parking spots. It sleeps 4 adults comfortably, but will sleep up to 6 people maximum.
Safety is our priority! We’ve recently installed new Michelin tires (including the spare), rear-view camera that is always on for the driver, brakes, 2 RV/marine batteries, starter, spark plugs, loft vent cover, and water fixtures. We’ve included a hands-free Bluetooth FM transmitter, emergency kit, first aid kit, flashlights, and road maps in the RV. To care for all passengers in our RV, we've taken sanitization to the next level. In addition to bleach sanitization, we utilize an ozone generator to kill viruses and bacteria.
All your essential kitchen, bathroom and cleaning supplies are readily available, please see the amenities list (last picture in ad) for details. Just bring food, linens, and toiletries - you’ll be ready to make memories wherever these wheels can take you!
Other things to note
RV Rental Rules:
- No festivals or burning man.
- No smoking or drug usage.
- No climbing on the exterior ladder.
- No shoes on furniture.
- Doors, cabinets, drawers, appliances, blinds, windows and vents will be secured prior to movement.
- Keep both ceiling vents closed while in motion and when raining.
- TV must be turned off and TV cabinet must remain closed while in motion.
- No towing allowed with the RV.
- No bagged or cubed ice in freezer. (Note: If the electricity or propane is out, the ice will melt and cause wood damage and mold.)