“Odin” is a Brand New 2021 Winnebago Revel MBZ 4x4 Sprinter and has 230w of solar and WiFi.
The 2021 Revel provides all the luxuries of home and office anywhere you choose and is capable of handling your outdoor adventure and yet just as easy to maneuver through a busy city or twisty roads and is equipped with all the Safety Features you'd expect from a Mercedes-Benz like Blind Spot Assist, Lane Keep Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, Emergency Braking, Rear Back Up Camera and a lot more.
Odin is fully off-road and off-grid capable, you can travel just about anywhere. The features list is extensive, including a power-lift bed, upgraded KO tires, cargo garage, built in refrigerator & freezer, movable induction cooktop, and all-in-one wet bath and gear closet. All this paired with an upgraded 230-watt solar power system, diesel-powered heating, and a dinette with a pull-up table that’s works perfectly as a home office. We also include 4G hotspot that will connect to all of your WiFi enabled devices and the WEBoost Drive X RV that will increase your single and allow you to stay connected while in motion . Ideal for “Working From Home” situations
If you’re looking to adventure in comfort and style, “Odin” is ready for you and is perfect for the outdoor enthusiasts. Whether you want to cruse the California coast or boondock in hot or cold weather, the 230W of solar panels and a pair of lithium batteries will give you the confidence and security to go totally off the grid.
We follow the CDC’s guidelines for cleaning during COVID-19. Our RV’s are professional cleaned and disinfected/fogged after every use.
Check out "Odin" in action: youtu.be/_xUTqL2KmWg
Feel free to reach out and ask any questions. We are super helpful
Everything is new:
• Clean and Disinfected/Fogged
• Induction Pots and Pans
• Camp Dinning-wear
• First Aid Kit
• Hookup Items (30 AMP Power Cord w/Surge Protector, Sewer Line, Leveling Blocks)
• 1 Clean Water Hose (TastePURE Drinking Water Hose)
• 1 Fresh Water Filter
• 1 Extension Cord
• Outdoor - Kitchen Utensil Set-9 Piece Cookware Kit, Stainless Steel Accessories- Fork,Spoon, Knife
Other things to note
Delivery fee is $2.40 per mile we drive to deliver (i.e if you live 50 miles from us that is 50 x 4= 200 miles x $2.40= $480 + $125 delivery fee= $605. We have to drive two cars.
• This is a Diesel Vehicle: Only use Diesel fuel. Gasoline will ruin the engine: Only use Diesel #2.
• You will receive a full tank of diesel fuel: The Vehicle Must be Returned Full of Gas If the gas tank is not entirely full, the renter will be charged to fill it at a rate of $8 per gallon.
• Height and Clearance: The 2021 Winnebago Revel is roughly 19’7” long, the ladder protrudes an additional 11” making it 20’6” L x 10’1” H x 7’1” W. Sleeps 2. Freshwater capacity is 21-gal, Graywater capacity is 21-gal, Fuel capacity is 24.5-gal, Black tank cassette capacity is 5-gal.
• No Towing Allowed: the only exceptions are bike rack, storage rack, ski rack. No trailers, or vehicles.
• No Major Off Roading: Jeep trails and off-roading is prohibited; dirt roads and fire roads are permissible. The vehicle may be operated only on official roads open to motor vehicle travel as designated by the federal, state, local government, National Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management. The renter agrees to operate the vehicle only in a safe, non-abusive, and lawful manner. Any major offloading will be a forfeit of your entire security deposit. Watch for branches, rocks or anything else that can damage the vehicle. You are 100% responsible for any and all damage regardless the situation or person at fault.
• No Refunds for Early Returns or late starts: If you return early or start late, we do not refund the days/time you will not use, no matter the situation. We hold these dates available for your use.
• Fee for Late Returns: Unless agreed to in writing, there is a $1 per minute late fee. You will also be responsible for the cost of any canceled rentals due to a late return.
• Pick up & Returns: Pick up after 11AM and returns by 11PM unless agreed to in advance in writing.
• All Drivers Must Be at Least 28 Years Old: and must be listed on the contract when you pick up the unit. NO EXCEPTIONS
• NO Smoking: No Smoking includes any and all forms, ways or products inside the RV. Smell of any kind of tobacco/product forfeits your entire security deposit.
• Cooking Odors: We do not allow anything that can create a strong smell or mess inside the RV that is difficult to remove, such as fish, heavy spices, bacon or any deep frying. Please cook anything that causes a smell or mess outside.
• Travel Restrictions: This vehicle is not allowed outside the USA. The insurance doesn’t cover you or us; crossing into Mexico and will cause the unit to be reported stolen and a total forfeit of your deposit.
• Toll Roads, Red Light Cameras, Parking Tickets, etc: Parking tickets, mailed violations, including toll violations are a major burden. We will charge you the cost of the fee plus $150 administration fee if the violation occurs under your rental. If we have to pursue the cost through the courts, we will charge the maximum allowed by law, plus the cost of court and the fee.
• Awnings: The awning is allowed to be used, but it should only be out when in use. Never leave it open or unattended. The awning is to be retracted at night and during wind or rain. Awnings are fragile, any damage, including damage while driving are 100% your responsibility.
• Pets: Renter acknowledges that only pets disclosed and agreed to by the Owners in writing are allowed. Only one dog and no cats are allowed, no pets are ever allowed on the main bed. Renter acknowledges the damage a pet can cause to the interior is not covered by insurance and the responsibility of the Renter to cover. We encourage you to consider Outdoorsy’s interior coverage.
• Furnishings: Renter acknowledges the Revel is provided fully furnished and will be charged the full replacement cost of any missing or broken items, including any rental items like, generator, grill, brake controller, etc. Owner will provide a complete inventory list inside a binder along with all operating instructions that is kept inside the RV.
• Black Tank Cassette: Must be thoroughly cleaned before returning. No bleach or strong chemicals. Bleach and strong chemicals can ruin the gaskets and seals. If returned unclean there will be a $200 Black tank cleaning fee taken from the security deposit.
• Food Debris: Please do not allow food debris to be placed in sink drains. RV sink drainage cannot accommodate food debris and particles. The renter is responsible for damages due to cleaning drains of storage tanks.
• Safe Speeds: Please drive the vehicle at safe speeds using a safe following distance. RV’s are heavy vehicles and hard braking causes excess wear and tear on the braking system. The renter is responsible for damages to the braking system and or tires that result from hard braking.
• Furniture and Upholstery: Please protect furniture and upholstery from activities that cause stains, damage and soiling. Excess cleaning required to recover the cleanliness of the unit and upholstery to a clean and neutral state will result in additional charges assessed taken from the security deposit
• RV ladder and Roof: Please do not climb the RV ladder or attempt to stand or sit on the roof. The renter is responsible for damages caused by climbing the ladder or use of the RV roof.
• Return Condition: The vehicle must be returned in substantially the same condition as when received it. We will wash the exterior. Our low cleaning fee covers the cost to have someone professionally wash the exterior and disinfect the interior. It does not cover any deep cleaning. If any additional cleaning is necessary, either interior or exterior, the renter will be charged an additional cleaning fee of $100 over and above the $150 cleaning fee. Never use wheel acid because it will stain the black wheels. We will clean the wheels.