** Maggie is the coolest RV in the midwest but is not for everyone - we price her very competitively to be selective in accepting renters (filtering out difficult people). Please carefully review the items in the 'other things to note' section -- in order to book Maggie you have to acknowledge and sign off on each item in writing **
+ Sought after 22-foot Fleetwood Flair (fits into a normal parking spot/ legal to park on the street) with a gorgeous vinyl wrapped, satin charcoal exterior and a Chevy Camaro SS 454 Chevy V8 engine.
+ Freshly renovated (2020) with new bathroom, new kitchen, new brakes, new roof, new heavy duty E-tires, LED lights throughout (front back, side, outside, inside), bluetooth radio and built-in speakers to play from iphone.
+ Full bathroom with 2 showers (one inside, one outside)
+ Sleeps 4 comfortably (can sleep up to 5 but listed for 4 )
+ Backup camera and Garmin Navigation
+ 4 new batteries (1 main, 2 deep cycles, 1 portable)
+ 11-14 Miles Per Gallon
+ There is a smart TV (chromecast) but some renters have been unable to get it to work so TV is *not* listed as an amenity and you are "on your own" with respect to getting it to work (I can't respond to support messages re: the TV).
+ Recently repaired Onan 4000 generator with clean bill of health.
+ Towing package with hitch
+ Includes an optional bike rack (you need to ask me for this, its in my garage).
+ Pick-up time after 2PM with some flexibility. Please ensure that, regardless of what pick up time we align on, you return it at approximately the same time. If you pick it up early and return it late, that will count as a full extra day (and please reserve it accordingly!).
Other things to note
Maggie is priced under market so that i can be choosy in accepting renters and avoid difficult people. Please send a note communicating that you are the right kind of renter (per criteria below) - you're more likely to be confirmed if you can convince me that working with you will be an easy and enjoyable experience.
By requesting to book Maggie you are agreeing to these terms (along with the terms in the renter agreement that will be sent to you upon confirmation):
1. If you do not elect to pay for a professional deep cleaning (add on), you are on your own except for freshly cleaned linens (unless otherwise noted - in some short turn around cases we'll need to ask you to bring linens). While we will do our best to make her shine regardless, she is booked back-to-back and professional deep cleaning between every rental is impossible to coordinate and very expensive. Please book a pricier RV if this may concern you.
2. This rig is best for folks that are troubleshooters and willing-to-learn. I recently purchased the rig and, like all RVs, she has a lot of complex systems - please include in your request to book comments about your willingness to troubleshoot, read the manuals (mine and the paper ones in Maggie) and watch YouTubes to familiarize yourself with RV systems before reaching out.
3. Not recommended for folks with no experience driving RVs, and bonus points if you've used the Outdoorsy platform (i realize this is rare - if you haven't used Outdoorsy, please be patient and recognize that its a complex process with kinks).
4. Not recommended for children - I'm open to discussing it but families tend to have less patience and bandwidth for learning new systems and can be hard on the rig.
5. If there are more than 2 renters there is a $10 per day per additional guest "add on" you need to select.
6. The bike rack is by default not included in the rental. You need to request the bike rack separately.
7. Maggie has a smart TV but it is not “included” in the rental because some renters have had difficulty using it - by requesting to book you are committing to "use the TV at your own risk" as I am not a TV user (nevertheless a TV tech)