Thanks for checking out the PNW Weekender, a Coast Vans Experience! This campervan is a 2018 Ram Promaster completely custom built for the adventurer in mind.
Pick-up is located in Burien, 15 minutes from downtown Seattle and 5 minutes from the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SeaTac).
*New for Winter 2020!* House heater installed for winter adventures - no more Mr. Buddy heaters! The new heater uses the existing power sources in the van to create constant and comfortable heat throughout the cabin. Enjoy your time at the slopes and empty trailheads!
- Front wheel drive
- Bluetooth system + backup camera
- On-board wifi included for 3G data & GPS
- Upgraded exterior w/ front guard, rims, & tint
- Fully insulated interior + cedar siding
- Passenger swivel seat + removable swivel dining table
- Extended bench w/20-liter fridge/freezer + additional storage
- Front & Rear USB chargers w/ inverter
- High roof w/ 6’2” standing space
- RV full-size memory foam mattress w/ 6’2” stretch!
- Kitchen area (pots/bowls/utensils) + sink w/ smoke/CO detector
- The kitchen includes a burner, water storage, and cooler
- Remote controlled ceiling fan to maintain cabin temperature
- House batteries to keep devices charged day + night
- Two touch-enabled bed/reading lights
- Two-zone LED lighting w/ dimmers
- Two rear access LEDs to light the storage
- Abundant storage w/ front & rear access
- Rear exterior shower w/ 7-gallon tank
- Rear built-in bottle opener
- Rental includes (2) camping chairs, (2) hammocks & (2) 10L dry bags
- Optional (free) rental - Swing-out hitch mounted 2-bike rack
- Optional (free) rental - Winter package (description below)
- Optional (free) rental - Hiking package (description below)
- Optional (paid) rental - (2) Inflatable paddleboards w/ pump
*Note: For winter rentals, it's highly recommended to be prepared for true winter conditions. Although the van is insulated, winter temperatures still surround the vehicle.
- More items available upon request!
As a native to the PNW from Whidbey Island, I love to share my knowledge of the area and welcome any inquiries to help get the most out of your trip. We're fortunate to have easy access to three national parks, two mountain ranges, and plenty of Puget Sound islands!
The van is located in Burien, a short 5-minute drive from Seattle International Airport.
Pick-up and drop-off times:
Please discuss this prior to reservation/pick-up to confirm as we can be flexible depending on availability/time. By default, the drop-off time is noon and the pick-up time is 3pm. For a one-way reservation, please consult as additional fees are applicable dependent upon drop-off location and are based upon availability.
*Please note; there is a four day minimum on reservations from April-September. For less than four day reservations, feel free to inquire based on availability.
If there are any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out or visit