For rent is a solid steel 2-horse, bumper pull, slant load G&F Trailer with walk-up ramp and tack room. All prices listed reflect our ability to be flexible, make a clean trailer available on very short notice, perform trailer maintenance, and be covered by insurance.
Equine transport OK.
Other livestock OK.
Non-animal use such as for household moving & temporary storage OK.
- Trailer delivery within 10 miles
- Hitch system w/ weight distribution
- Hay nets & water buckets
- Water storage
- Horse trailer ties w/ breakaways
- Stretchable Cargo Net
Quality of trailer driving effects the efforts your animal(s) must make to maintain balance, so drive smoothly and under 55mph. Loading is often the most traumatic and dangerous parts of travelling with animals, so do not rush, stay calm, do not cross and allow plenty of time for this process. If your animal is young or inexperienced, practice loading into the trailer prior to your travel date. Keep your animal management as normal as possible (i.e. use your own hay to avoid any sudden change in diets, offer water at regular intervals, etc).
- Car Emergency & Passenger First Aid-Kit
- Equine Emergency First Aid-Kit
- Scoop Shovel & Broom
- Tire chalks
San Luis Rey | Bonsall | Fallbrook | Oceanside | Vista | Escondido | San Marcos | Temecula | Rainbow
Other things to note
- Review weight ratings and do not overload
- Verify all doors are latched securely before each trip and after each rest
- Verify all lighting & cable connections prior to each trip and after each rest
- Verify hitch and trailer are secure with locking pins
- Use cross-over method for safety chains
- Do not travel faster than 55mph