This cozy RV is built for outdoor living! Its easy to pull and park because it's only 3900 lbs dry weight and 21 feet long. It is ultra clean, comfortable and has zero damage. We have taken it across the country and found it to be sturdy and durable. An easy-to-pull, lightweight camper with dual axels.
- NXG Engineered Chassis
- Exterior Fiberglass Sidewalls w/ Azdel
- 13.5 BTU A/C - Convection Microwave
- 10.3 cu. ft. 12V refrigerator (N/A 1700BH)
- 6 Gallon Gas/Electric/ DSI Water Heater
- Aluminum Wheel Assemblies
- Power Awning w/ LED Lighting
- Roof Mount Solar Charger Prep - Power Tongue Jack
- Recessed Three Burner Cook Top w/ Back-lit Knobs & Glass Cover
- 15” Offroad Tire/Axle Lift
- Torflex Dexter Axle(s)
- LED Exterior Lighting
- Heated & Enclosed Holding Tanks
- Radiant Foil Insulation
- One-Piece TPO Roof Membrane
- Gel-Coat Fiberglass Front Cap w/ paint and graphics
- AV System AM/FM/CD/DVD/USB/Bluetooth (there are family friendly DVD's in the trailer)
- Multiple USB Charge Ports
- TV Antenna
- Exterior Speakers
- LED TV
- Backup Camera Prep
- Wifi Prep
- Wireless Cell Phone Charger
- Exterior Ladder
Ideal pick-up/drop off times is anytime between 7am and 8pm, 7 days a week.
Of course Pets are allowed....upon approval
There are sheets on the three beds. (We include them to ensure the mattresses stay clean and in good condition). Please bring your own pillows and towels!!!!
We have added a memory foam layer to the large bed for extra comfort.
There are additional sheets for the dining table bed in the overhead cupboard.
All dishes, cutlery, coffee maker, kettle, pots and pans are stored under the dining seats.
There is a dish rack and the sink cover doubles as a cutting board (there are two of them).
We suggest you keep all of your personal items and the items already stored away secured until you arrive at your destination - the bumps along the road throw everything around!
When you come to pick up your rental, please plan for at least 30 minutes to go through the checklist with me. We are happy to provide the additional items for your comfort however, we expect they will be cared for as your own items would be. Any damaged or missing items or damage to the RV will be charged a reasonable replacement/repair fee.
Other things to note
We allow pets because we are pet owners and love our animals.
We do not allow our dogs on the beds so we suggest you bring a dog bed if your dog travels with you. Any damaged cause by your animal will be your responsibility and a repair fee will be applied to your deposit.
When you return the vehicle, we will go through the checklist and inside/outside of the vehicle together - no one likes to be surprised :) so please plan for a 30 minute window for this to happen.