About Fred Smith
Hi, We enjoy getting away when time allows. We are spontaneous, have children and pets. We have lived in this area for 25 years. Thank you for taking the time to consider our RV being included in your family travel plans.
Memories made on trips with Fred Smith's RVs
My wife and I drove to Oregon and then to Washington, stopping at campsites along the way. This was a great hotel on wheels.
You can feel confident with the amenities onboard.
The generator was a nice back up, as we dry camped for a few days. It was quiet and did not use much fuel. The solar panel kept the house items running during the day and the battery was more than enough to work overnight.
The RV drove like a car. Plenty of power and braking was better than expected.
Fred was a great instructor and he knows every aspect of the RV.
You can feel confident with choosing this vehicle for your next camping get away.
The RV drives well, the packing up and unpacking was easy. Fred does a great job making you feel confident by the time you leave for your adventure. The cost was a little pricey. Some feedback for the potential RV renters:
The RV had
- pot/pans but NO utensils that could be used with those pots/pans
- paper products as in toilet paper but no napkins or paper towels
- There was no dish soap but a scrubber was provided
- shampoo/conditioner was provided
- 4 folding camp chairs and an outdoor entry rug
- paper plates, plasticware, plastic cups, and plastic knives
- coffee maker/coffee BUT no coffee mugs
- sheets, blankets, and pillows (if you are going somewhere where it’s cold bring heavier blankets)
- towels only for showering so bring your own beach towels
- small outdoor table, DVD player, toaster and all items to hook up in a campsite.
We appreciated Fred in his flexibility and ease in communication- THANK YOU
Hope this helps & enjoy your adventure!
2 Photos submitted by Debbie L.
6 Photos submitted by Ranniel M.