Outdoorsy includes windshield coverage in all of our protection packages. Renters purchase these packages to cover the rented vehicle during the rental period.
If windshield damage caused by a collision or comprehensive event occurs during the rental period, Outdoorsy’s windshield coverage may:
- Repair chips or cracks not in the field of vision at no additional cost to the renter or owner.
- Replace the windshield, in which case the renter will pay a deductible.
Please note, the following would not be covered:
- Cracks originating from neglected chips that have increased in length or severity over time or after successive trips.
- Dry, cracked, brittle, or loose weather stripping around windshield / windows due to aging.
- Peeling or nicks to window tint, flexing, or bracing of the windshield or windshield moldings.
- Any damage not caused by a collision or comprehensive event.
RV owners can file windshield claims from the Bookings Details page of the trip during which the damage occurred. Learn more about filing claims.